8.5" x 11"
14pt. Premium Card Stock View Other Options
This product can be mailed. View Postal Regulations
We call them catalog sheets; you can create whatever comes to mind! These 8.5" x 11" high-quality sheets can be used as handouts, sales sheets, product specifications, whitepapers and more. Put together an exceptional presentation folder for your prospective clients that reflects your company's reputation and brand. The opportunities are endless!Order Online or call 800.959.8365
|Mail Rate:||Mails at First Class, Standard Mail Flats & EDDM rate|
|Color:||Full Color Front / Full Color (4/4) or B&W (4/1) Back|
|Printing:||240 Line screen printing for sharp, clear color|
|Coating:|| Gloss Aqueous
Matte Finish available upon request
- Quality check by our artists and print specialists
- Design-it-yourself templates and specifications
- Ready to ship 4 business days after approval mails 6 business days after approval
- Layout services (if required)
- 1 front side image (scanned or supplied digitally)
- 1 back side logo
- Typesetting (up to 200 words)
Basic Layout Information:
A quick overview of Modern Postcard's trim, bleed, borders and image requirements. For more detailed information choose your layout application.
- Bleed: 1/16" (.0625 of an inch) will be trimmed off each side of your product.
- Borders: Borders should be .25" thick from the bleed edge (3/16" or .1875" from trim). 3/16" is minimum border recommended.
- Safe Area:
- Elements too close to or over the trim edge may trim into or leave a visible leak.
- Borders thinner than 3/16" from bleed edge may appear uneven when trimmed.
- Images bordering the trim edge may cause a leak on final cards. Images should "bleed" off the page.
- Images: CMYK @ 355dpi (1200dpi for Bitmaps)
- Postal regulations: If your cards will be mailed, please ensure that your layout complies with the USPS Postal Regulations.
|Get Pricing Now|
|New users get a code for 20% off Print when checking our prices|
|Sign Up Now|
|20% off Print when signing up for tips and offers by email|